Coinbase debit card which is also known as the Coinbase Card comes with a wide range of services that would help you make your trading journey easier. With a variety of rewards and convenience, this card is specifically available for all those users who are interested to use it and already have a Coinbase account. Once you apply for this card and this card gets delivered to you, we can simply summarize it by saying that a lot of conveniences have been delivered to you.
However, this card comes with some limits for the users. Well, one can only use this card for making purchases and withdrawals up to a certain limit. These limits are defined by the level of verification that you have undergone. And this simply means that there is only one possible way through which you can increase your account limits i.e. by completing the verification process.
But, at the same time, you need to take additional steps in order to get your Coinbase Debit Card limit increased.
Increasing limits through the Coinbase website
- Before doing anything else, you need to sign in to your Coinbase account
- Now, click on the profile icon and then select the "Settings" option
- In the same menu, find and click on the "Account limits" option
- Followed by this, tap on the "Increase limits" option
- And, in the last step, click on the "Apply now" option
Steps to increase limit through the Coinbase mobile app
- After signing in to your Coinbase account, click on the Settings menu
- The settings menu would open by tapping on the three horizontal lines
- Then, select the "Profile & Settings" option
- And then click on the "Limits and Features" option
- On the next screen, select "Increase limits" and then tap on "Apply now"
Read more - Are you a Coinbase Credit Card holder or you have applied for a new one but do know how to use it on Coinbase? Coinbase allows users to use debit/credit cards to invest in cryptocurrencies. Yes, you heard it right and you can also buy Bitcoin from Coinbase if you have credit. The process to add BTC via a card on Coinbase is easy and quick but you might be puzzled in case you are not from a technical background.
Today, we are going to mention the tutorial on the way to purchase BTC via a card on Coinbase. You can use your credit card by providing the card number and other details on the transactional page.
As soon as you apply for an increase in your account limit, the Coinbase debit card team will review your request, verify your details, and then it will take necessary actions to make an increase in the limits on your card. If you are able to able to prove your eligibility, you will need to go through a further verification process. On the other hand, if you are not eligible, the account limits on your card would remain the same as they were previously.